If you have a manufactured home, other people might think that you cannot do much with your home. However, that doesn’t mean your home has to be as drab and uninteresting as others may imagine. In fact, there are plenty of ways that you can accessorize your manufactured home and make it feel exactly like the cozy, modern home it is!
Here are some tips for making your manufactured home look and feel more stylish:
Add curb appeal.
If you want to add curb appeal, make sure your manufactured home looks neat and tidy. A well-maintained lawn is essential for any home, and even more so if it’s connected to an RV. It’s also important that the exterior of your home/trailer is clean and tidy–this will help buyers see how much pride you take in your property.
If you have a garden or yard space available on which to grow plants and flowers, consider adding them! Flowers are a great way to add color and life outside of your home while also providing some privacy from neighbors who may be walking by. Another option is placing bird baths or fountains near windows that will attract birds who can provide entertainment while they’re visiting!
Finally, remember to make sure everything looks nice from the street as well as inside! Don’t forget about mailbox decor; these days many people choose custom mailboxes made out of metal instead of plastic ones because they look nicer overall when paired with other materials like brick or stucco siding on houses nearby (or even just painted wood trim).
Live large with awnings.
Awnings are a great way to add some flair to your manufactured home. They can be used for shade, privacy and curb appeal.
When it comes to adding color to the exterior of your manufactured home, nothing beats an awning! Awnings come in all shapes and sizes so you can choose one that matches perfectly with your style preferences. As they say, go big (with your awnings) AND love your home! Get creative with your choice of design, as well as the colors you want to use.
Create a shaded entryway with patio cover.
Don’t let the sun get you down. A patio cover is a great way to create a shaded entryway that protects your entrance from the elements and provides an extra layer of privacy. Here are some tips for choosing a patio cover:
- Choose a style that matches with the rest of your home’s design. For example, if you have brick or stone siding on your manufactured home, consider adding a brick-style patio cover. Or if you live in an area with lots of trees, consider using wood as part of your design scheme so it blends well with nature around it!
- Make sure there’s enough room in front of your home so that people can walk through without bumping into anything (or anyone). Don’t forget about pets – make sure they can fit through too!
Add some color to the exterior of your manufactured home with vinyl shutters or siding panels in a bold hue.
The exterior of your home is the first thing people see when they pull up to where you live. If it’s bland, boring and uninspiring, the whole house looks that way.
If you want to add some color and style to your manufactured home without spending an arm and a leg on renovations (or even painting), consider adding vinyl shutters or siding panels in a bold hue. It’s an inexpensive way to give the front of your trailer some added pizzazz!
Give your landscape an instant facelift with outdoor lighting, outdoor speakers and an outdoor TV.
To give your landscape an instant facelift, consider adding some outdoor lighting, speakers and TVs.
- Outdoor lighting is a great way to add ambiance to your outdoor space. You can install recessed lights in the ceiling or hang them from trees or posts around the perimeter of your property. If you’re looking for something more subtle than bright white lights shining down on everything around them all night long (and attracting bugs), try installing colored bulbs instead! The coloration will still give off enough illumination without being distracting or overbearing.
- Outdoor speakers are another way to listen to music while relaxing outside with friends and family members after dark–especially if there’s no electricity available nearby where you live (or if it’s too expensive). They come in all shapes and sizes these days: some models resemble lanterns while others look like rocks placed along pathways leading up towards houses; others still resemble traditional light fixtures mounted above doorways leading into homes themselves so people walking underneath them don’t see anything unusual happening inside those rooms while they pass through them daily.
Decorate your front steps by adding decorative brick pavers or planters that bring natural beauty up close to your door.
If you have a manufactured home with steps leading up to the front door, decorating those steps can be an easy way to add style and personality. Decorative brick pavers are one option for adding color and texture to your entryway. They’re also great for hiding dirt that collects on shoes and boots as people come in and out of your home.
If you want something more natural looking than concrete or stone pavers, planters are another great option for bringing some greenery up close by with ease (and without having to worry about watering). You can use them as decoration around doors or windows–or even inside!
By accessorizing your manufactured home you can truly make it feel like your home sweet home!
When you’re in your manufactured home, it’s easy to feel like you’re not really at home. You can make it feel more like your own by accessorizing the space with some clever tricks and tips. Here are some ideas:
- Add a few plants! They’ll add color and life to any room, but especially one that doesn’t get much natural light. Consider adding potted succulents for their easy care and low-maintenance lifestyle.
- Hang pictures on the walls – or even better yet, create art together as a family! It doesn’t matter if they aren’t professional quality or expensive prints from an art gallery; having pictures of loved ones around makes them feel closer than ever before (not to mention how good it looks).
- Get creative with storage solutions by using baskets instead of standard cabinets or drawers because they’ll give off an airier vibe than closed spaces do when paired with open shelving units which are perfect for displaying collectibles such as books or knick knacks without taking up too much space themselves
We hope these tips will help you to make your manufactured home feel more modern, stylish and comfortable. Remember that when you make these additions to your mobile home, it will only increase the value of your home, while it could reduce your insurance rates. To secure your fully accessorized mobile home, come to CoverTree, where mobile home insurance is as easy as 1,2,3!