Any questions?
(877) 417-8733

What is Incidental Farming coverage?

Do you have a farm on your property, but that farm does not serve as your primary income? If so, incidental farming coverage may be for you. This type of coverage protects hobby farms – farms that produce a crop, but are not vital to the farmers income. Hobby farms will not be covered under most manufactured home policies, so you will need to add incidental farm coverage to protect your investment. Every hobby farm is different, so it is imperative that you find a policy that works best for you.

Our customer portal technology is coming soon. For now, please call us at (877) 417-8733 or email us at

Any questions?
+1 (877) 417-8733

Enter your address for an instant quote.

Street Address

Interested in a better kind of manufactured home insurance?

We couldn’t locate your address...

Please make sure your address is clicked on from the dropdown menu. Double check for typos and try retyping your address. Ensure your unit/lot number is separate and in the box on the right.

If we still can’t find it, please give us a call at (877) 417-8733 or email us at

Please complete your address to get a quote